7 LinkedIn Ads Tips And Tricks
LinkedIn has come to be one of my favorite advertising platforms over the last year.
New features are constantly being released to give advertisers more insight into performance. With all of the releases though, it can be tough to keep up with the seemingly ever-changing platform.
I’ve listed below some of the tips and tricks I’ve learned from working in LinkedIn Ads.
1. Understand How Conversions Are Reported
2. View Performance for Different Conversions in Your Campaign
3. Duplicate Champion Ads When Setting Up a New Ad Test
4. Use Demographics Reports to Evaluate Audiences
5. Try Out Objective-Based Bidding
6. Always Review LinkedIn Audience Network and Audience Expansion Settings
7. Upload a List of Company Names Instead of Adding Each One Individually
6 useful marketing tools:
Crello — free graphic design editor that helps create images for social media, print and other web-based graphics.
HypeAuditor — empowers users to analyze any Instagram account for insights on audience quality and authenticity of engagement
TubeBuddy — the premier YouTube channel management and video optimization toolkit.
Funnelytics — the best funnel mapping software available to marketers and entrepreneurs today.
Notion — is a note-taking and collaboration application with markdown support that also integrates tasks, wikis, and databases.
Manychat — Messenger bot platform for marketing, E-commerce, and support.
Be free to send me any feedback by reply or reach me in DM on Instagram