The World’s Most Successful Marketers Are Doing These 8 Things 💯
The world of marketing has changed, and changed, and changed again during the fifteen years that I’ve been in it.
But a few things have stayed the same, and one of them is the mindset characteristics of great marketers.
World-class marketers have something in common. They all share these eight thought patterns. The reason these people are at the top of their game is because of these.
1. They aren’t afraid to try new or crazy stuff
2. They cultivate a testing mindset
3. They use the skills they have and borrow the skills they don’t
4. They are early adopters
5. They quit—fast
6. They’re T-shaped, or M-shaped, or whatever letter of the alphabet you choose
7. They shamelessly steal great ideas
8. They judge marketing efforts based on results and act accordingly
Bonus – 6 useful marketing tools:
Crello — a free graphic design editor that helps create images for social media, print, and other web-based graphics.
HypeAuditor — empowers users to analyze any Instagram account for insights on audience quality and authenticity of engagement
TubeBuddy — the premier YouTube channel management and video optimization toolkit.
Funnelytics — the best funnel mapping software available to marketers and entrepreneurs today.
Notion — is a note-taking and collaboration application with markdown support that also integrates tasks, wikis, and databases.
Manychat — Messenger bot platform for marketing, E-commerce, and support.
Be free to send me any feedback by reply or reach me in DM on Instagram